Pages Navigation Menu

Late 1960′s OS Development

os_estate_banner600

The Ocean Shores Development began in the late 1960′s …
Photos Courtesy of Judy Anning

« 1 of 3 »

The Roundhouse was built as the Sales Office in 1969
Photos courtesy of Judy Anning & Frank Mills

« 1 of 2 »

Greater Ocean Shores Online Historical Trail
(Photos supplied by Frank Mills, Jan & Jim Mangleson, Judy Anning, Veronica O’Dwyer, Reg Burns, Mark Russell & Billinudgel Hotel)
Snapshot Gallery (All photos)
The Timeline of Events
Billinudgel Village (circa 1881)
The Early Days (circa 1900)
New Brighton Village (from 1960)
The Ocean Shores Development (late 1960′s)
The  Oceans Shores Estate (throughout the 1970′s)
The Ocean Shores Country Club & Course was constructed (1972)
The Ocean Shores Shopping Centre was opened (1983)
Ocean Shores North – Stage 2
Future Plans (Celebrate 50 years)

TodayOcean Shores Township

loading